- Lisa: This whole morning has been wonderful! (Suspicious) Too wonderful.
- Bart: You're right, this is it. They're selling us to be crash-test dummies!
- Lisa: Oh, please let it be Volvo.
- Bart: It's shot day!
- Bart, Maggie, and Lisa: Aaaaaaahhhh!
- Dr. Hibbert: Welcome to Hell...man Avenue Medical Plaza!
- Marge: Now that wasn't so bad, was it, Bart? You know, sometimes the fear of something gets over you pretty fast.
- (turns to static in the middle)
- Bart: Whoa. Something's wrong. I can't hear!
- Homer: Doctor, perform a diagnosis!
- Dr. Hibbert: Hmmm...I'm afraid the inoculation has swollen his ear holes shut.
- (After being injecting by Dr. Hibbert)
- Drederick Tatum: (punches Dr. Hibbert) Black off black violence must end! (punches him again) That is for Dr. King!
- (The family is watching a cartoon in the reeducation center)
- U.S. Constitution: Hello! I'm the U.S. Constitution, and I'm over two-hundred years old! But I'm feeling fine! I wish I could say the same for my crazy cousin, Bill O'Rights.
- Bill O'Rights: (With a drunken voice) What did I do? What did I do? (Vomits some papers. Bart and Lisa start laughing)
- Marge: Lisa, That's not funny! You believe in the Bill Of Rights.
- Lisa: (Laughing) I don't know whether it's the lack of sleep, the sodium pentathol, or that it's the only cartoon I've seen in two months, (With a serious voice) But this is what I believe in now.
- Willie: I know what you're hiding, lad. Willie's been deaf since the boiler explosion of '88. But I've taught myself to read lips.
- Guy: Morning, Willie!
- Willie: What did you say about my mother!? For your information her feet stank cause she works in manure all day, but it's still the best damn Starbucks in Glasgow.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.