Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lisa: This whole morning has been wonderful! (Suspicious) Too wonderful.
- Bart: You're right, this is it. They're selling us to be crash-test dummies!
- Lisa: Oh, please let it be Volvo.
- Bart: It's shot day!
- Bart, Maggie, and Lisa: Aaaaaaahhhh!
- Dr. Hibbert: Welcome to Hell...man Avenue Medical Plaza!
- Marge: Now that wasn't so bad, was it, Bart? You know, sometimes the fear of something gets over you pretty fast.
- (turns to static in the middle)
- Bart: Whoa. Something's wrong. I can't hear!
- Homer: Doctor, perform a diagnosis!
- Dr. Hibbert: Hmmm...I'm afraid the inoculation has swollen his ear holes shut.
- (After being injecting by Dr. Hibbert)
- Drederick Tatum: (punches Dr. Hibbert) Black off black violence must end! (punches him again) That is for Dr. King!
- (The family is watching a cartoon in the reeducation center)
- U.S. Constitution: Hello! I'm the U.S. Constitution, and I'm over two-hundred years old! But I'm feeling fine! I wish I could say the same for my crazy cousin, Bill O'Rights.
- Bill O'Rights: (With a drunken voice) What did I do? What did I do? (Vomits some papers. Bart and Lisa start laughing)
- Marge: Lisa, That's not funny! You believe in the Bill Of Rights.
- Lisa: (Laughing) I don't know whether it's the lack of sleep, the sodium pentathol, or that it's the only cartoon I've seen in two months, (With a serious voice) But this is what I believe in now.
- Willie: I know what you're hiding, lad. Willie's been deaf since the boiler explosion of '88. But I've taught myself to read lips.
- Guy: Morning, Willie!
- Willie: What did you say about my mother!? For your information her feet stank cause she works in manure all day, but it's still the best damn Starbucks in Glasgow.