| Bart's Elder Son|
|Relatives|| Father: Bart Simpson |
Brother: Bart's Younger Son
Half-brother: Bart Jr.
Grandparents: Homer and Marge Simpson
Great-grandfather: Abraham Simpson
Aunts: Lisa Simpson and Maggie Simpson
Cousins: Maggie Jr.
|First Appearance||"Holidays of Future Passed"|
|Voiced By||Nancy Cartwright|
He first arrives with his brother at The Lofts at Springfield Elementary as their mother forces them to associate more with their father Bart. Bart lies to them by assuring them it will be the best Christmas ever, but they can read minds and are aware of it. Later, Bart becomes jealous after learning Jenda remarried. Also, Homer spent time with them, which again made Bart jealous. By the end of the episode, he and his brother made amends with their father and indeed had the best Christmas ever, as Bart promised them. He or his brother might have appeared briefly in a photo owned by an elderly Bart.
- Neither of the children's names are revealed.
- He and his brother have telepathic abilities.
- Much like his father, he, for reasons unknown, calls his grandfather by his real name.
- Episode – "Holidays of Future Passed"
- Episode – "A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again" (Possible photo appearance)