Bart's House of Weirdness is a DOS game that was created in 1991, but released in 1992.
Bart has pulled one too many pranks on his parents and is grounded to his room. Eventually he gets bored and he escapes the house and makes his way to an amusement park to save Krusty from Sideshow Bob. The player controls Bart as he sneaks out to the movie theater, explores the basement and attic, fights space mutants, Itchy and Scratchy, and Sideshow Bob to save his hero Krusty the Clown.
- I Wanna Go to the Movies
- The Quest for Maggie's Ball
- Grave Danger in the Basement
- The Secret of the Attic
- Space Mutant Madness
- Too Much T.V.
- Adventures in Krustyland
Bart is able to utilize a variety of items in the game:
- Bart Head : Extra life
- Big Burp Balls
- Burp Balls : Ammo for the burp gun.
- Burp Gun : Basic gun.
- Cool Shades
- Cool Shoes
- Cool Hat
- Dart Gun
- Dount : Refill the Cook-O-Meter (health).
- Mutant Gun
- Rocks : Ammo for the slingshot.
- Slingshot : Stronger than the Burp Gun.
- Spray paint : Secondary weapon.
- Water balloons : Secondary weapon.