- Lisa is barefoot playing with her dolls and Homer and Marge are reading when Bart comes in.
- Homer: How come you are always wearing that hat?
- Bart: Fashion Statement dad
- Homer: Take off the hat boy
- Bart takes his hat off
- Lisa: Look he's a beatnik
- Marge gasps
- Marge: You go get a haircut
- Homer: Right now
- Bart: I was afraid this moment would come
- (At Springfield Barber College)
- Jake: Well what would it be sonny
- Bart: Just a little off the top sir
- Bart's hair is cut but unfortunately Bart becomes bald!
- Jake: There what do you think?
- Bart: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO MY HAIR?!
- Jake: That will be $5 please and here's a sucker
- Bart comes home and puts his hair back on but then it falls off
- Homer: Isn't that boy back from the barber yet
- Lisa: I heard him sneaking around in his bedroom
- Homer: Bart, front, and center
- (Just then Bart comes in and Bart has a bag over his head)
- Bart: I'll take it off but you all gotta promise you won't laugh okay promise
- Marge, Lisa, and Homer: We promise
- Bart takes the bag off his head and reveals his bald head. Lisa, Marge and Homer gasp and then they laugh
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.