Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilon is Apu's mother.
Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilon traveled to Springfield to arrange her son's wedding. But Apu did not see his fiancée, Manjula, since he was a child; even he was enjoying his single life too. To get Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilon angry, Homer told Apu to be Marge's false husband. Marge didn't like the idea, but Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilon arrived in Springfield, staying at the Simpsons house. The next day she came to Homer's bedroom and saw him in the bed with Marge, while Apu was sleeping on the floor. His mother was very angry and started to arrange the wedding. Finally, Apu fell in love with Manjula and Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilon went back to her country.
- Episode – "Much Apu About Nothing" (flashback)
- Episode – "The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons"
- Episode – "Sweets and Sour Marge"
- Episode – "Moe Letter Blues" (mentioned; photo)
- Book – Simpsons World: The Ultimate Episode Guide, Seasons 1-20