|| Another Simpsons Clip Show
- Marge: Homer, this is important. Give me some sign that you're awake.
- Homer: (burps)
- Homer: Marge, it's 3:00 am and I worked all day.
- Marge: It's 9:30 pm and you spent the whole Saturday drinking beer in Maggie’s kiddie pool.
- Lisa: Mom, romance is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece.
- Marge: How many times can you laugh at that cat getting hit by the moon?
- Bart: It's a new episode.
- Lisa: Not exactly...they pieced it together from old shows, but it seems new to the trusting eyes of impressionable youth.
- Bart: Really?
- Lisa: Ren & Stimpy do it all the time.
- Marge: Yes they do, and when was the last time you heard anyone talk about Ren and Stimpy?
- Bart: What happened to Mindy?
- Marge: Yes, what did happen to her?
- Homer: Ehh, she hit the bottle pretty hard and lost her job.
- Marge: Hmph. Good.
- Marge: I give up. Did anybody learn anything about love tonight?
- Bart: We learned it screws everybody up.
- Marge: Well, there's that side of it, but there's also....oh, help me out here, Lisa.
- Lisa: Sorry, Mom. I've decided to save my love for someone who's guaranteed not to reject me. [pulls out "Non-Threatening Boys" magazine] Soon, Corey, soon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.