- ―Anoop's first word[src]
- “(To Bart) I'm Anoop, you racist cracker!”
- ―Anoop at age 9[src]
| Anoop Nahasapeemapetilon|
|Relatives|| Father: Apu|
|First Appearance||"Eight Misbehavin'"|
|Voiced By||Tress MacNeille|
He, along with the rest of the octuplets are a result of fertility drugs taken by Manjula, after she and Apu decided that they wanted a baby. However, Apu and Manjula swiftly find they are not up to the task of raising eight kids all at once. After talking with Larry Kidkill, the octuplets are put in a nursery at the Springfield City Zoo, where they are put on display in a show named "Octopia", several times a day. After Apu and Manjula are displeased by this, he and Homer decide to break the children out of the zoo.
While the octuplets are usually shown as a group, each of them can occasionally be seen involved in doing things apart from the rest of the octuplets. Some of Anoop's activities consist of:
- BABF03: Wrestling with Pria, being played with by Apu who makes funny faces, starring as Animal in "Octopia", and cooing when Apu picks him up break him out of the zoo.
- DABF14: Playing with a roll of toilet paper at the Kwik-E-Mart and hissing at Apu when Manjula kicks him out.
- EABF17: Giving a toy shovel to Maggie.
- FABF09: Fighting with Pria.
- FABF17: Being strangled with a licorice stick by Poonam
- GABF12: Giving Bart a hard time while he is working (in the future).
In Future-Drama, Anoop is shown to be very bossy towards Bart Simpson, who works at the Kwik-E-Mart. After Bart mistakes him for Gheet, he calls him a "racist cracker" and kicks him in the head. He, along with Gheet, Uma, and Sandeep are seen wearing jet-packs.
- Episode – "Eight Misbehavin'"
- Episode – "Alone Again, Natura-Diddily"
- Episode – "Insane Clown Poppy"
- Episode – "Skinner's Sense of Snow"
- Episode – "Children of a Lesser Clod"
- Episode – "The Sweetest Apu"
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror XIII" As a opossum offspring
- Episode – "Large Marge"
- Episode – "Moe Baby Blues"
- Episode – "Smart and Smarter"
- Episode – "Bart-Mangled Banner"
- Episode – "Future-Drama"
- Episode – "Milhouse of Sand and Fog"
- Episode – "Jazzy and the Pussycats"
- Episode – "Moe Letter Blues"
- Episode – "The Book Job"
- Episode – "A Tree Grows in Springfield"
- Commercials – Hard Times
- Anoop's first word was "daddy".
- When Anoop was a star in the show, "Octopia" at the Springfield City Zoo, he was known as "Animal", who wore a leather jacket with a tiny guitar.
- When Springfield changes its name to "Libertyville" to be patriotic after it is claimed that they hate America, Apu briefly changes Anoop's name to Superman McGillicutty.
- It appears that Apu favors Anoop, as he is seen in his arms more than any other octuplet on several occasions.