|Angry Dad: The Movie||
- Marge is wearing the same blue dress from "Half-Decent Proposal".
- Mixar is a parody of Pixar which also features likenesses of John Lasseter and Randy Newman and parodies of Mr. Potato, Wall-E, and an appearance by the Pixar lamp known as Luxo Jr.
- The song "You Got An Enemy" is a parody of the Randy Newman song "You Got A Friend In Me".
- This episode features many animated film parodies:
- Willice and Crumbles is a parody of Wallace and Gromit.
- Saakashvili Spring is a parody of Persepolis. (The name comes from the last name of Georgia's president, Mikheil Saakashvili and the setting of the short film may be Georgia).
- 7 children play at the playground.
- There are also animated film parodies in the form of posters:
- The Lyin' King is a parody of The Lion King.
- Monsters, Ltd. is a parody of Monsters, Inc.
- Kung Fu Koala is a parody of Kung Fu Panda.
- The Not-So Incredibles is a parody of The Incredibles.
- Features Ricky Gervais' controversial hosting at the 68th Golden Globe Awards, with sign featuring a picture of him with a caption that says "Do Not Allow This Man To Host".
- Elton John and Lady Gaga can be seen at the Golden Globes awards which makes reference to Gnomeo and Juliet which they worked on the music together.
- Lisa points out that Wes Anderson, Frank Tashlin, and Tim Burton all started their careers making short films. Wes Anderson made a short film called Bottle Rocket which would later be made into the film of the same name, Frank Tashlin used to be a director for Looney Tunes cartoons at Warner Bros. and Tim Burton made Vincent and Frankenweenie (which the later was made into a film).
- When, Homer and Marge walk into the Oscars auditorium you can faintly see BANKSY written on the wall.
- This is the 4th time WALL-E appeared. The last time was Loan-a Lisa.
- At one point, a portion of the Jurassic Park theme song can be heard.
- Elton John last appeared in "I'm with Cupid".
- Reference to George C. Scott in Hardcore: "For God's Sake Turn it Off!!" (by Sbalan)
- On the Gracie logo, Ricky Gervais said "Well why didn't you say that a minute ago? Don't take any of my ideas." Then, we hear a short jingle.
- The scene where Gangsters stop aside Homer to tell him about the Oscar is a possible reference to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The driver resembles CJ, the front passenger resembles Ryder and the back passenger resembles Big Smoke, three main characters of the game.
- At the Kennedy Center Honors.
- Bart refers to SpongeBob SquarePants by saying "Going back to the real early Spongebobs."
References to Toy Story in CondimentsEdit
- The ketchup bottle is a parody of Woody.
- The milk bottle resembles a horse and is a parody of Bullseye, Woody's horse.
- The waffle is a parody of Rex the Dinosaur as it doesn't want to go or get replaced by another dinosaur toy.
- Timmy is a parody of Andy, the toys' owner.
- The salt and pepper shakers are both a parody of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
- Timmy sings "Winnie the Pooh" theme or Rango soundtrack.
- References to Toy Story Characters:
- The Peanut Bottle resembles Hamm the pig because he has money and in This version he has peanut butter and he says "Oh God, I'm empty. Don't let them put pencils in me".
- The Tabasco Brothers resembles Zurg, Sid, Stinky Pete and Lotso.
- Frenchee resembles Buzz Lightyear.
- The Pickle Jar resembles Jessie.
- The Mayonnaise Jar resembles Mr. Spell.
- The Kitchen resembles Andy's Bedroom.
- When Bart is being hung by the ventilator, it's blades go through the rope.
- There is no Golden Globe category for best animated short film or never was.
- Bart attends the Children's Choice Awards, but the name is supposed to be Kids' Choice Awards. Also, the prize is a trophy, while in the actual KCA, you get a little blimp, not a trophy.
- This may have been done to avoid copyright claims from Nickelodeon.