- “If you're so sure what it ain't, how 'bout telling us what it am?”
- ―Moe, to Lisa
- “Speaking from a strictly medical point of view…that ain't right.”
- ―Dr. Hibbert
The skeleton created a scandal in the town, and sparked age-old debates of science vs. religion.
As it turns out, the skeleton was a hoax to advertise the new mall, aptly named the Heavenly Hills.
Behind the laughter Edit
A scene explaining the contents of the skeleton, which included plaster, among other things, was not used in the finalized episode.
- Episode – "Lisa the Skeptic"
- Episode – "A Tale of Two Springfields"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out