- Lee Marvin: (singing) Gonna paint your wagon. Gonna paint it fine. Gotta use oil based paint because the wood is pine!
- Homer: Singing is the lowest form of entertainment.
- Marge: Homer, you sing all the time.
- Homer: No I don't, I hate to rhyme.
- Bart: (singing; to Homer) Mom was right, your singing's a sin. You're as les misérable as Lee Marvin. (Homer strangles him)
- Marge: (singing) Sure, your dad's singing could make your hair curl, but you too, Bart have sung and danced like a girl.
- Bart: EEP!
- Snake: Aw. A singing family, it's so beautiful than I feared. For hostage purposes, you're just too weird. Hey, I Rhymed.
- Homer: (singing) All right, Marge, you've convinced me. There are more terrible things than musical comedies where everyone sings.
- Lisa: (singing) There is something worse.
- Bart: (singing) And it really does blow.
- Everyone: When a long running series does a cheesy clip show!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.