| Agnes "Kookie" Flanders|
|Relatives|| Son: Ned Flanders|
Daughter: Nedina Flanders
Husband: Nedsel Flanders Grandsons: Rod and Todd Flanders
Possible mother: Grandma Flanders
Possible father: Joe Flanders
|First Appearance||"Lisa's First Word"|
|Voiced By||Pamela Hayden|
Agnes "Kookie" Flanders (née Turnipseed), also known as Mona Flanders and Capri Flanders, is the mother of Ned Flanders and Nediana Flanders, the wife of Nedsel Flanders and also the paternal grandmother of Rod and Todd Flanders.
Agnes Flanders was a beatnik, revealed when a much younger Agnes and her husband were seen bringing Ned to Dr. Foster. Although Ned Flanders is willing to help Agnes Flanders, he secretly hates her as well as his father, which he admitted when various psychiatrists attempted to trap him in a room with Homer to get Ned to admit to any kind of anger he may have felt that led to him suppressing it due to Dr. Foster's treatment backfiring.
Flanders once said, "Homer, you met my parents" (to which Homer replied, "Not naked I haven't", as he was naked at the time), an indication that they are still alive. In season 23, it is shown that she and her husband are alive, since they both attended Ned and Edna's wedding.
- In "Lisa's First Word", she looks very different than her younger self in "Hurricane Neddy". However, in "Ned 'N Edna's Blend", she looks like an older version of how she appeared in "Hurricane Neddy".
- It is likely that Grandma Flanders is actually Ned's grandmother, since the Flanders family tree in Flanders' Book of Faith is exactly canonical to the series.
- There is a discrepancy with her name because in the Flanders' Book of Faith, her name is clearly Agnes, but in the episode "Black-eyed Please", Ned refers to her as Capri.
- Episode – "Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song"
- Episode – "Lisa's Date with Density" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Hurricane Neddy"
- Episode – "Marge Gamer" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Ned 'N Edna's Blend"
- Episode – "Black-eyed Please"
- Comic book – Simpsons Comics 204
- Book – Flanders' Book of Faith