Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again
- Homer: Choke on my numb blue hands.
- Bart: But where does the ship stop again?
- Homer: I don't know. A lot of barefoot kids kicking soccer balls, shell necklaces, they really hit the poverty nicely.
- Lisa: It's so diverse! I've died and gone to a PBS kid's show!
- Homer: Bart's been raptured! And his crap's been craptured!
- Homer: Thanks to you, we're having fun. Before-we-had-kids fun!
- Bart: There is no virus. I made the whole thing up.
- Lifeguard Dave: But the general's warning!
- Bart: That was Treat Williams in a movie.
- Treat Williams: I thought that general looked familiar.
- (Other passengers surround him)
- Treat Williams: What? I'm in a lot of movies.
- Lisa: Sure, life is full of pain and misery, but the trick is to enjoy the few good things in the moment.
- Homer: Yeah, stupid. Stop thinking about having fun and have it.