Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Princess Knows is the first song sung by Princess Penelope (Anne Hathaway) in the episode Once Upon a Time in Springfield. The music was written by Alf Clausen and the lyrics by Stephanie Gillis.
- Princess Penelope:
- Where do I keep my princessness?
- It's not in my jewels or my crown.
- It's not in the smiles of my handmaids three
- Who hold up the train of my gown.
- It's part of me that wants to be
- The girl whom everyone flatters,
- 'Cause in her heart, a princess knows
- She's the only girl who matters.