A Chorus Line is a musical number that the cast performs with their insides turned out in the Nightmare Cafeteria segment of "Treehouse of Horror V". It is a parody of the song "One" from the hit long running Broadway show, A Chorus Line.
- Chorus line of people
- Dancing till they make a stop.
- Groundskeeper Willie:
- ..Many dancing people
- Covered with blood, gore and glop.
- Sniff of that fog and you're inside out
- It's worse than that flesh-eating virus you've read about
- Vital organs, they are what we're dressed in
- The family dog is eyeing Bart's intestine
- Happy Halloween!