A Cart Made for Shopping is a song sung and played by Hettie in the episode Gal of Constant Sorrow. The song talks about her shopping cart that was accidentally pushed onto a river by Bart. It uses the same melody as Poor Wayfaring Stranger.
- It was a cart meant for shopping
- It came to mean much more to me
- It held the pan I cook my slop in
- And my old PlayStation 3
- It was my home and my place of worship
- It was my home and it was kind of my car
- Now you're just rolling underwater
- While Safeway wonders Where you are.