Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Cart Made for Shopping is a song sung and played by Hettie in the episode Gal of Constant Sorrow. The song talks about her shopping cart that was accidentally pushed onto a river by Bart. It uses the same melody as Poor Wayfaring Stranger.
- It was a cart meant for shopping
- It came to mean much more to me
- It held the pan I cook my slop in
- And my old PlayStation 3
- It was my home and my place of worship
- It was my home and it was kinda my car
- Now you're just rolling underwater
- While Safeway wonders Where you are.