The AMC Gremlin is Comic Book Guy's car of choice. His car's windows are only trash bags and he has several valuable bumper stickers, including one which was given to him by a Harrison Ford look-alike, on the rear.
Behind the Laughter
Comic Book Guy's Gremlin is a playable vehicle in The Simpsons: Hit and Run, which can be unlocked after completing the bonus mission in level four. For legal reasons, it was called a Kremlin.
In level two, the player has to race Comic Book Guy to The Java Server.
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror IV" (Hans Moleman drives one)
- Episode – "Viva Ned Flanders" (Takes his Gremlin to a car wash)
- Episode – "The Parent Rap" (Drive-by whips Homer and Marge in his Gremlin)
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants" In the car park of Phineas Q. Butterfat's 5600 Flavors Ice Cream Parlor
- Episode – "My Big Fat Geek Wedding" (Shows Edna his Gremlin)
- Episode – "Baby You Can't Drive My Car" (Hans Moleman drives one)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|The Simpson Family|
|Pink Sedan • Orange Station Wagon|
70's Sport Car • Canyonero • Crappy RV • Homer's RV • Lil' Bandit • Morgan Super Sports • Pontiac GTO • Shorts Car
|Ambulance • Blood Zoni • Bus Route 22 and 22A • EPA Helicopter • Fire Truck • Old Springfield Subway • Plow King • Mr. Plow • Police Blimp • Police Boat • Police Car • Police Tank • School Bus • Springfield Monorail • Springfield Pool Mobile|
|AMC Gremlin • Barney's Helicopter • Blue Station Wagon • Book Burning Mobile • Burns' Limo • Curator • DeLorean • Duff Blimp • Duff Party Bus • Duff Truck • Elec-Taurus • Geo Metro • Gone Fission • Krusty Burger Truck • No Gland Car • Pontiac Firebird • Studebaker Starliner Commander • Stutz Bearcat • Willy's Tractor • WWII Jeep|
|The Homer • Honor Roller • Dr. Frink's Hover Car • Frinkosonic MHV • Surveillance Van|