Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
740 Evergreen Terrace or the Brown House is a house in Evergreen Terrace that was inhabited by Mr. and Mrs. Winfield and later Ruth and Laura Powers. It is one door right from the Simpsons and two doors down from the Flanders. Sideshow Bob, disguised as Walt Warren, moved into the house until he was arrested again. The real Walt Warren then moved out of 740 Evergreen Terrace and the house was then occupied by a cousin of Ned Flanders, Ted Flanders. It's later inhabited by Terrence, Emily and their children, T-Rex and Corduroy. They moved out when they found out it wasn't cool to live in Springfield anymore. The house has a large swimming pool.
- Episode – "Homer's Odyssey"
- Episode – "Bart's Dog Gets an F"
- Episode – "New Kid on the Block"
- Episode – "The Bob Next Door"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "The Day the Earth Stood Cool"
- Episode – "Waiting for Duffman"
- Episode – "Peeping Mom"
- Episode – "The Kids Are All Fight"
- Episode – "Let's Go Fly a Coot"
- Episode – "Cue Detective"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (as the Brown House)
- In The Simpsons : Tapped Out video game it mentions something about him relaxing there. This could mean that Apu and his family live in the brown house.
- According to The Simpsons : Tapped Out video game the brown house has a dark green roof making it the color of a tree.