- “This is Agent Johnson from the FBI. Be on the lookout for a 1936 maroon Stutz Bearcat!”
- ―Agent Johnson
- “Ehh, that was really more of a burgundy.”
- ―Chief Wiggum[src]
Burns uses it to escape with his Trillion Dollar Bill. He abandoned the car after escaping to Cuba. He later used this to drive to his nuclear power plant (at the time under the control of the Rich Texan).
The Stutz Bearcat is one of the many vehicles in The Simpsons: Hit and Run.
Behind the Laughter
- The Stutz Bearcat is an actual automobile that was produced by the Stutz Motor Company before and after the First World War.
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|The Simpson Family|
|Pink Sedan • Orange Station Wagon|
70's Sport Car • Canyonero • Crappy RV • Homer's RV • Lil' Bandit • Morgan Super Sports • Pontiac GTO • Shorts Car
|Ambulance • Blood Zoni • Bus Route 22 and 22A • EPA Helicopter • Fire Truck • Old Springfield Subway • Plow King • Mr. Plow • Police Blimp • Police Boat • Police Car • Police Tank • School Bus • Springfield Monorail • Springfield Pool Mobile|
|AMC Gremlin • Barney's Helicopter • Blue Station Wagon • Book Burning Mobile • Burns' Limo • Curator • DeLorean • Duff Blimp • Duff Party Bus • Duff Truck • Elec-Taurus • Geo Metro • Gone Fission • Krusty Burger Truck • No Gland Car • Pontiac Firebird • Studebaker Starliner Commander • Stutz Bearcat • Willy's Tractor • WWII Jeep|
|The Homer • Honor Roller • Dr. Frink's Hover Car • Frinkosonic MHV • Surveillance Van|