- Agent Johnson: This is Agent Johnson from the FBI. Be oives by Chief Wiggum.]
- Chief Wiggum: Ehh, that was really more of a burgundy.
|First Appearance||The Trouble with Trillions|
Burns uses it to escape with his Trillion Dollar Bill.
Non-canon appearances Edit
The Stutz Bearcat is one of the many vehicles in The Simpsons: Hit and Run.
Behind the Laughter Edit
- The Stutz Bearcat is an actual automobile that was produced by the Stutz Motor Company before and after the First World War.
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|Pink Sedan • Orange Station Wagon • Shorts Car • The Homer • Canyonero • School Bus • Blue Station Wagon • Geo Metro • Honor Roller • Lil' Bandit • Troy's DeLorean • Elec-Taurus • Duff Truck • Surveillance Van • Curator • Burns' Limo • Dr. Frink's Hover Car • Springfield Monorail • Pontiac Firebird • Homer's RV • WWII Jeep • Willy's Tractor • Book Burning Mobile • AMC Gremlin • Stutz Bearcat • Plow King • Mr. Plow • Pontiac GTO • Krusty Burger Truck • Springfield Pool Mobile • Duff Party Bus • Frinkosonic MHV • Gone Fission • No Gland Car • Blood Zoni|