- Agent Johnson: This is Agent Johnson from the FBI. Be on the lookout for a 1936 maroon Stutz Bearcat!
- [The Bearcat drives by Chief Wiggum.]
- Chief Wiggum: Ehh, that was really more of a burgundy.
|First Appearance||The Trouble with Trillions|
Non-canon appearances Edit
The Stutz Bearcat is one of the many vehicles in The Simpsons: Hit and Run.
Behind the Laughter Edit
- The Stutz Bearcat is an actual automobile that was produced by the Stutz Motor Company before and after the First World War.
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|Pink Sedan • Orange Station Wagon • Shorts Car • The Homer • Canyonero • School Bus • Blue Station Wagon • Geo Metro • Honor Roller • Lil' Bandit • Troy's DeLorean • Elec-Taurus • Duff Truck • Surveillance Van • Curator • Burns' Limo • Dr. Frink's Hover Car • Springfield Monorail • Pontiac Firebird • Homer's RV • WWII Jeep • Willie's Tractor • Book Burning Mobile • Gremlin • Stutz Bearcat • Plow King • Mr. Plow|